Remove limescale with this barrier-breaking solution.
The Pearl is a descaler for small apartments, RVs, and tankless water heaters. It is designed to protect your heating system, as well as appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines.
The HydroFLOW® Pearl, an upgrade from the HS38, first developed in the UK in 1992, represents the pinnacle of domestic limescale protection.
Hydro FLOW® Pearl
Limescale can be a major problem in hard water areas, causing blockages, requiring replacement of equipment, and decreasing heating efficiency and thereby increasing costs. Just 0.8mm of limescale can decrease heating efficiency by as much as 10%*.
The unit will fit a pipe of up to 25mm outer diameter, and will work for any pipe smaller than this. The HydroFLOW® Pearl, an upgrade from the HS38, first developed in the UK in 1992, represents the pinnacle of domestic limescale protection.
The HydroFLOW® Pearl is environmentally friendly and easy to install – it involves no use of chemicals and requires no cutting or rearrangement of pipework. HydroFLOW® Pearl unit runs off a standard power supply – all units are supplied with a standard plug and 3 metre-long power cable.
Where to use
- Small homes.
- Recreational Vehicles (RVs)
- Tankless water heaters
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment.
- Replaces salt-based Softeners.
- Average one year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install - no plumbing modifications required.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along with the entire water system.
- Provides 24-hour protection.
- Does not interfere with other electrical systems.